you can play along at home - beaded challenges for you to follow

Friday, October 06, 2006

Extended Challenge

Ok, folks. I'll be posting my Sept. in a few moments.


The next challenge I'll bump forward for a target of Nov. 15th finish, - sorry for my flakiness on this!

What I'd like you to do is to think of the things you get out of doing beadwork. Maybe it's patience, connection to your culture, stress-relief, attention to detail, healing, frustration, vanity - try to be open to negatives, positives, and otherwise.

Pick three of these ideas as design concepts for a single necklace. Make sense?

2 Comments:

Blogger beadbabe49 said...

great idea....this one is going to be a challenge...I like that!

10:30 AM

 
Blogger TeAntae said...

This one is definitely in the land of challenging. I keep discovering new reasons why I love to bead. Let me play with this some more.

2:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home